Study: Potential earnings losses among high school and postsecondary graduates due to the COVID-19 economic downturn
- Employment and unemployment
- Education and the labour market
- Education, training and learning
- Education and labour market outcomes
- Elementary and secondary education
- Graduates, elementary and secondary
- Postsecondary education
- Graduates, postsecondary
- Society and community
- Labour impacts of COVID-19
Report a problem on this page
Is something not working? Is there information outdated? Can't find what you're looking for?
Please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
- Date modified: