Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Baker, Michael and Milligan, Kevin "The Report of the Expert Panel on Older Workers: How Should Public Pensions be improved?" In Canadian Public Policy. Vol.XXXVNo. 4 2009. pp.493-498.
- Butrica, Barbara and Uccello, Cori; "How will Boomers Fare in Retirement?". AARP, May 2004) E. St, NW., Wash DC, 20049.
- Habtu, Roman. "Men 55 and older: Work or retire?" pp.27-34 in Perspectives on Labour and Income, December 2002. Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 75-001-XIE.
- Jones, Stephen R. G. "Older Workers in the New Economy: The Role of Wage Insurance and the Rethinking of Employment Insurance." In Canadian Public Policy. Vol.XXXVNo. 4 2009. pp.499-511.
- Kieren, Patrick, Perspectives on Labour and Income – Online Edition. September 2001. Vol 2, no. 9, Catalogue number 75-001-XIE.
- Marshall, Katherine and Ferrao. "Participation of older workers." Pp.5-11 in Perspectives on Labour and Income, August 2007, Statistics Canada – Catalogue no. 75-001-XIE.
- Marshall, Victor W. and Mueller, Margaret M. "Rethinking Social Policy for an Aging Workforce and Society: Insights from the Life course Perspective." Canadian Policy Research Networks. Discussion Paper No. W/18. May 2002.
- Mandl, Irene; Dorr, Andrea; Oberholzner, Thomas - "Age and Employment in the New Member States" European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Austrian Institute for SME Research. Wyattville Road, Loughlinstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. 2006.
- McMullin, Julie Ann and Cooke, Martin with Downie, Rob. "Labour Force Ageing and Skill Shortages in Canada and Ontario" Canadian Policy Research Networks. Research Report W/24 August 2004.
- McEvoy, Glenn M; Blahna, Mary Jo – "Engagement or Disengagement? Older Workers and the Looming Labor Shortage". Business Horizons. Sept – Oct, 2001.
- Townson, Monica, Growing Older, Working longer: The New Face of Retirement, Canadians for Policy Alternatives, (Ottawa, 2006).
- Policy Research Initiative "Encouraging Choice in Work and Retirement: Project Report", October 2005.
- Poulos, Stacey – "Ageing Baby Boomers in a New Workforce Development System", The Urban Institute. 1997.
- Riddell, Craig. W. "Older Workers in the New Economy: A Symposium on the Report of the Expert Panel on Older Workers." In Canadian Public Policy. Vol. XXXVNo. 4 2009. pp.469-471.
- Schellenberg, Grant and Ostrovsky, Yuri. "Retirement-Related Highlights from the Canadian Financial Capability Survey." March 2010.
- Schellenberg, Grant and Silver Cynthia. "You can't always get what you want: Retirement preference and experiences." In Canadian Social Trends. Statistics Canada Winter 2004. Catalogue No. 11-008.
- Service Canada. Old Age Security and the Canada Pension Plan: A Reference Guide. March 2008. Ottawa, Canada.
- Stone, Leroy O. and Nouroz, Hasheem. New Frontiers of Research on Retirement , Statistics Canada. February 2006.
- Turcotte, Martin and Schellenberg, Grant. "Job strain and retirement" pp.35-39. in Perspectives on Labour and Income, Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 75-001 XPE Autumn 2005.