Statistical Portrait of the French Speaking Immigrant Population Outside Quebec (1991 to 2006)
- Main page
- Correction notice
- Chapter 1 - Demographic weight
- Chapter 2 - Geographic origins of French-speaking immigrants
- Chapter 3 - Age structure
- Chapter 4 - Interprovincial migration
- Chapter 5 - Linguistic behaviours at home and at work
- Chapter 6 - Couples in which at least one partner is a Francophone immigrant and the intergenerational transmission of language
- Chapter 7 - Education and diplomas
- Chapter 8 - Participation in the labour force
- Appendix A - Population according to immigrant status and first official language spoken (after redistribution of the French-English category), Canada, Quebec and Canada less Quebec
- Appendix B - List of countries with French or romance language
- More information
- PDF version
- Other issues in this series
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
The product Statistical Portrait of the French-Speaking Immigrant Population Outside Quebec (1991 to 2006) disseminated on April 6 2010 has been modified. The standardized rates for the Atlantic region have been corrected and replaced in chart 8.2-a. The comment that relates to this graph was modified accordingly.
We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.