Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
The links below are related to data products generated by SLID and other surveys. Below is a list of additional Statistics Canada data products created from SLID as well as other surveys. Additional support for the use and interpretation of SLID estimates are available from a number of user guides, publications, and research paper series, also listed below.
Free SLID analytical products
Other free analytical products
- Analytical Studies Branch research paper series
- Perspectives on labour and income
- Detailed tables on CANSIM
- Income, pensions, spending and wealth
SLID documentation for researchers
- SLID Electronic Data Dictionary
- SLID questionnaires
- Data Quality of the Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics (SLID)
- Income research paper series; includes SLID users' guides for the SLID public-use microdata and publications on the low-income lines