Tables, maps and figures for:
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- That beet is sweet!
- Bison on the comeback trail
- Canola: a Canadian success story
- Fork in the road: Canadian agriculture and food on the move
- Organic: from niche to mainstream
- Sour cherries in Canada
- The soybean, agriculture's jack-of-all-trades, is gaining ground across Canada
- Turkey industry adapting to new Canadian demographics
- Date modified: