Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Note to users
- Note of appreciation
- Standards of service to the public
The following standard symbols are used in Statistics Canada publications:
Note to users
Figures may not add up to totals because of rounding.
This publication was prepared under the direction of:
- F. Barzyk, Director, Retail and Service Industries Division
- S. Grenier, Assistant Director, Retail and Service Industries Division
- M. Briggs, Retail Sub-Annuals Surveys Chief, Retail and Service Industries Division
- A. Ker, Economist, Retail Sub-Annuals Surveys Section, Retail and Service Industries Division
- J. Aston, Economist, Retail Sub-Annuals Surveys Section, Retail and Service Industries Division
Note of appreciation
Canada owes the success of its statistical system to a long-standing partnership between Statistics Canada, the citizens of Canada, its businesses, governments and other institutions. Accurate and timely statistical information could not be produced without their continued cooperation and goodwill.
Standards of service to the public
Statistics Canada is committed to serving its clients in a prompt, reliable and courteous manner. To this end, Statistics Canada has developed standards of service that its employees observe.
Published by authority of the Minister responsible for Statistics Canada
© Minister of Industry, 2016
All rights reserved. Use of this publication is governed by the Statistics Canada Open License Agreement.
Catalogue no. 63-005-X, vol. 87, no. 12
Retail and Service Industries Division