Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Sales of refined petroleum products totalled 8.6 million cubic metres.
- Refinery production totalled 8.6 million cubic metres.
- Crude oils received by refineries totalled 7.3 million cubic metres.
- Crude oil imports represented 40.6% of domestic refinery needs.
- Inventories of petroleum products totaled 9.5 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: