Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Domestic sales of refined petroleum products totalled 9.3 million cubic metres.
- Refined petroleum product production totalled 10.3 million cubic metres.
- Total crude oil receipts by Canadian refineries totalled 9.1 million cubic metres.
- Crude oil imports accounted for 43% of total refinery receipts.
- Petroleum products inventories totaled 8.7 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: