Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Sales of refined petroleum products totalled 8.3 million cubic metres
- Sales of motor gasoline and diesel fuel oil accounted for most of growth in product sales
- Ontario market accounted for about 39% of total motor gasoline sales
- Western Canada accounted for 47% of total diesel fuel oil sales.
- Inventories of refined petroleum products totaled 8.3 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: