Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Domestic sales of refined petroleum products totaled 8.9 million cubic metres.
- Refined petroleum product production totaled 9.2 million cubic metres.
- Refinery receipts of crude oil totaled 8 million cubic metres.
- Imports of crude oils accounted for 47.6 % of total refinery receipts.
- Inventories of petroleum products totaled 10.8 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: