Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Refined petroleum products sales in Canada totalled 9.0 million cubic metres
- Canadian refineries produced 9.9 million cubic metres of refined petroleum products.
- Crude oil and equivalent receipts by Canadian refineries totalled 8.7 million cubic metres.
- Crude oil imports accounted for 44% of total refinery receipts.
- Petroleum product inventories totaled 10.4 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: