Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
- Refinery production totalled 10.6 million cubic metres.
- Crude oils received by refineries reached 8.8 million cubic metres.
- Crude oil imports more than offset a drop in receipts of domestic crude oil.
- Sales of refined petroleum products totalled 8.5 million cubic metres.
- Crude oil and refined petroleum product inventories totalled 13.7 million cubic metres.
- Inventories of refined petroleum products totaled 11.0 million cubic metres.
- Date modified: