Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
For more information, or to enquire about concepts, methods or data quality, contact the information officer (613-951-3640; firstname.lastname@example.org).
The National Economic Accounts module features an up-to-date portrait of national and provincial economies and their structure. This includes comprehensive information and overviews of all the components of the accounts as well as more than 300 free statistical tables.
- Revision policy
- Documents on methodology
- Research papers
- Information on methods and data quality
Statistics Canada has launched a project that will make key changes to certain macroeconomic indicators.
In order to achieve these objectives, a transition plan has been developed which includes notable changes to the current annual data release schedule and revision policy. Details are available through the What's new? box on our Website at www.statcan.gc.ca/nea.
- Canadian System of National Accounts 2012 Historical Revision
- Latest developments in the Canadian economic accounts
- Chain Fisher volume index
- Guide to the Income and Expenditure Accounts
- Gross Domestic Product by Industry: Sources and Methods with Industry Details
- Gross Domestic Product by Industry: Sources and Methods
- A Guide to Deflating the Input-Output Accounts: Sources and Methods