Labour productivity: Related products
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Data tables in this publication
These tables generally include the most recent six quarters of data, in HTML format.
- Table F.1 Business sector - Labour productivity and related variables for Canada and the United States, quarterly
- Table F.2 Business sector - Some related variables for labour markets
- Table F.3 Indexes of labour productivity by industry
- Table F.4 Indexes of unit labour cost by industry
Data tables on the National Economic Accounts Website
The National Economic Accounts module features an up-to-date portrait of national and provincial economies and their structure as well as more than 300 free statistical tables.
These tables generally include twelve periods of data and can be downloaded free of charge in two spreadsheet-compatible formats: tab delimited and comma-separated value (CSV) format. The data frequency and percent change can be manipulated in this display.
Data tables on CANSIM
Other related products
- The Canadian Productivity Accounts: Methods and Concepts 15-002-M
- Latest Developments in the Canadian Economic Accounts 13-605-X
- Date modified: