Gross domestic product (GDP) by income and by expenditure: Related products
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Data tables in this publication
These tables generally include the most recent six quarters of data, in HTML format.
- Table B.1 Gross domestic product, income-based, current prices and quarterly percentage change
- Table B.2 Gross domestic product, expenditure-based, current prices and quarterly percentage change
- Table B.3 Real gross domestic product, expenditure-based, quarterly percentage change
- Table B.4 Real gross domestic product, expenditure-based, annualized percentage change
- Table B.5 Contributions to percentage change in real gross domestic product, expenditure-based
- Table B.6 Gross domestic product, implicit chain price indexes
Data tables in other publications
These tables generally include data beginning in 1961 and can be downloaded free of charge in two spreadsheet-compatible formats: Microsoft Excel and comma-separated value (CSV) format.
The National Income and Expenditure Accounts: Data Tables include seasonally adjusted data on gross domestic product (GDP) by income and by expenditure (tables 1 to 4, 30 to 33 and 54). Tables 5 to 15 provide the saving and investment, borrowing and lending of each of four broad sectors of the economy. Information is also provided for selected subsectors in tables 16 to 29. Table 56 provides selected variables, Table 57 debt service indicators, and Table 58 the gross national income.
The Estimates of Labour Income: Data Tables provide a regional perspective on Canada's labour income. Monthly wages and salaries by industry and labour income by component for both Canada and the provinces and territories are shown. Table 1 presents monthly, seasonally adjusted, estimates of wages and salaries, and supplementary income for Canada and each province and territory. In Table 2, unadjusted estimates of labour income, by industry, for both Canada and the provinces and territories are shown.
Data tables on the National Economic Accounts Website
The National Economic Accounts module features an up-to-date portrait of national and provincial economies and their structure as well as more than 300 free statistical tables.
These tables generally include twelve periods of data and can be downloaded free of charge in two spreadsheet-compatible formats: tab delimited and comma-separated value (CSV) format. The data frequency and percent change can be manipulated in this display.
Data tables on CANSIM
Other related products
- Guide to the Income and Expenditure Accounts 13-017-X
- Latest Developments in the Canadian Economic Accounts 13-605-X
- Income and Expenditure Accounts Technical Series 13-604-M
- Date modified: