View the most recent version.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Scope of the technology use research program
- Investigates the characteristics of Canadian manufacturing plants
that use advanced technologies.
- Provides rates of advanced technology usage.
- Examines differences across nationality and size classes.
- Investigates the progress that occurred in advanced technology use
in the 1990's.
- Examines differences in technology use in Canada as opposed to the
United States in the early 1990's.
- Studies the importance of advanced technology use for productivity
growth in the 1990s.
Overview and description
Innovation analysis bulletin