View the most recent version.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Scope of the innovation research program
- Provides a broad overview of the innovation process in the manufacturing
sector in Canada.
- Explores the relationship between the use of intellectual property
and innovation using the 1993 Survey of Innovation and Advanced Technology.
- Focuses on the economics of innovation—rather than just the
science of innovation.
- Investigates complementary strategies for innovative firms.
- Examines multinationals and the Canadian innovation process.
- Explores the differences in the innovation profile of small and large
- Examines the type of competencies that are developed in entrants.
- Investigates the relationship between innovation and performance by
studying growing small and medium sized entrants.
Overview and description
Innovation analysis bulletin