View the most recent version.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Scope of the economic transitions research program
- Explores the growth and development of the New Economy.
- Investigates the production and performance characteristics of Information
and Communications Technology (ICT) and science-based industries.
- Examines the growth of Canada’s high-knowledge workforce.
- Examines relationships between technology and productivity.
- Investigates the role of technology assets in different sectors.
- Provides insights into technology-based firms.
Overview and description