View the most recent version.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Scope of the productivity research program
- Provides information on the course of productivity growth in Canada.
- Provides Canada/US comparisons.
- Investigates the impact of productivity growth on overall economic
growth in Canada.
- Examines the underlying dynamics of plants in order to investigate
the differences in sub-populations.
- Provides the underpinnings for re-engineering the multifactor productivity
- Develops new experimental productivity estimates to help us understand
Overview and description of publications
Insights on the Canadian economy
Quarterly productivity analysis