Sources for Children and youth
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please "contact us" to request a format other than those available.
Canadian Tobacco Use Monitoring Survey Microdata File . Semi-annual. 82M0020X. [HTML]
Education Matters: Insights on Education, Learning and Training in Canada. . Bi-monthly. 81-004-X. 2011002. [HTML]
Health Reports. Quarterly. 82-003-X
- Urban sprawl and its relationship with active transportation, physical activity and obesity in Canadian youth. [HTML] [PDF]
- Physical activity, sedentary behaviour and sleep in Canadian children: Parent-report versus direct measures and relative associations with health risk [HTML] [PDF]
- Sexual behaviour and condom use of 15- to 24-year-olds in 2003 and 2009/2010 [HTML] [PDF]
- Health of First Nations children living off reserve and Métis children younger than age 6 [HTML] [PDF]
Juristat. Irregular. 85-002-X.
- Youth court statistics in Canada, 2010/2011 [HTML][PDF]
- Family violence in Canada: A statistical profile, 2010 [HTML] [PDF]
- Family court cases involving child custody, access and support arrangements, 2009/2010 [HTML] [PDF]
OECD (2012), "Youth unemployment rate," Employment and Labour Markets: Key Tables from OECD, No. 2. doi: 10.1787/unemp-yth-table-2012-1-en.